A Taste of Autumn: Pumpkin Perfection
Indulge in the cozy goodness of our Pumpkin Spice Parfait. Layers of crunchy DIJAS pumpkin spice biscotti and soft DIJAS pumpkin muffins blend together with creamy vanilla yogurt in a harmonious dance of autumn flavors. Each spoonful is a celebration of the season, a delightful symphony of cinnamon, nutmeg, and refreshing pumpkin. Savor the essence of fall with every bite.
- Plain Greek yogurt -1 1/2 cups (350 grams)
- Maple syrup – 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 milliliters)
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- DIJAS Mini Pumpkin Muffins – 3 muffins, crumbled
- DIJAS Pumpkin Spice Biscotti – 2 cookies, broken into bite-size pieces
- Fresh blueberries or raspberries for topping, optional
- Sprinkled cinnamon or nutmeg for topping, optional
To make the Vanilla Yogurt
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt with maple syrup to taste and vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble the Pumpkin Spice Parfaits.
- Cover the bottom of four small serving glasses with the DIJAS pumpkin muffin crumbles.
- Top with a layer of the vanilla yogurt.
- Cover with a layer of the DIJAS pumpkin biscotti pieces.
- Top with a second layer of yogurt before finishing with a whole DIJAS pumpkin biscotti cookie and a sprinkling of whatever biscotti crumbs remain in the container.
- Serve the parfaits immediately with fresh berries, cinnamon, and nutmeg if desired.