Are you a skilled Sales Manager with E-commerce and In-Store Food Sales? Do you want to work for an upscale gourmet foods purveyor where your work will have a direct impact on future success? Are you comfortable working as an individual contributor as well as a key team player? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the right job for you.
Join a high-performing team with a proven track record: 5+ years of strong sales growth outperforming the category and industry and aggressive growth plans to significantly increase the size of the brand’s footprint in the next 3 years.
We are a growing organization that is looking for an individual who values teamwork, is customer-centric, and is willing to serve others to help us all bring more flavorful life for our customers.
Love great food? We do, too! DIJAS Natural Foods’ mission is to connect people to different cultures through food. With thousands of products from around the world, we are builders at heart. Together we bring the tastes of the world to millions of homes.
Working with people takes effort and you are known for being the “one” who somehow can work with everyone. In addition to your abundant charm, you must be:
- Known for your strong interpersonal and leadership skills, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Willing to tackle and learn new things! Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and people.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, independently with minimal supervision.
Job Summary: Sales Manager responsible for meeting sales goals by hands-on engagement with customers, and working with the management team. This person must demonstrate excellent communication and customer relations skills. Job duties include developing and implementing strategies to ensure meeting sales goals and providing consistent operational excellence in line with company standards and objectives.
- Engage with customers regarding products, promotions, pricing, and placement of company products directly.
- Growing E-commerce sales for the company by finding new online retailers and outlets for expansion.
- Visiting the customers regularly to build a strong rapport and grow sales.
- Utilize knowledge of company products, services, features, pricing, and competitiveness to set sales strategies and achieve sales goals with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilize knowledge of best practices for sales processes, training, and customer engagement to provide operational excellence.
- Create and manage the implementation of the calendar of promotional programs.
- Schedule, track, and analyze in-store merchandising for company products.
- Coordinate with production, shipping, and billing functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as liaison between company management and customers with regards to any sales-related issues.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as required. Deliver daily and weekly reports to management to track sales and program performance.
- Manage and analyze orders/invoices in QuickBooks.
- Represent sales at company staff meetings.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have 3-5 years of sales experience with some management experience.
- Experience in Food Industry / Food Sales experience preferred.
- Passion for our food products (healthy, natural ingredients, vegan, gluten-free, kosher)
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals and regular sales reporting.
- Must have proficiency with standard office software and financial software (Microsoft Office and QuickBooks preferred)
- Related bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Upbeat and professional demeanor with a high level of accountability and initiative
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening skills
- An extremely organized character, who is a self-starter, driven, and hard working
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn, ability to work with a team and enjoy new challenges
- High level of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid state driver’s license required.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]