An Espresso Amaretto No Bake Cake that is DELECTABLE
After several weeks of submissions we are proud to announce our winner:
Dr. Carly Bennett from Fort Wayne Indiana!
She offers up an easy to make and delicious no-bake cake made with our very own Coffee-Amaretto Biscotti. Try some today!
Be sure to check our new Announcements Page early and often for more contests, promotions and other exciting news. Better yet, when you Subscribe to DIJAS you will get all that and more sent straight to your inbox.
Check out her recipe below and try for yourself!
(Also on our recipe page)
Biscotti – 14 oz. (Coffee Amaretto 23pc)
Heavy Cream – 4/5 cup (liquid, sweet)
Mascarpone – 1 cup
Amaretto – 2 tbsp.
Stevia – 1/4 cup
Coffee or Espresso – 1 cup
Cocoa Powder – for topping
Optional: Chocolate Covered Espresso beans
- Beat the liquid cream with the stevia.
- Add the mascarpone and amaretto to the cream/stevia.
- Make a cup of coffee or espresso and let it cool until room temperature.
- Dip each biscotti in the coffee and arrange in a 8 x 8 baking dish, add a layer of cream and biscotti again until out of ingredients. Finish with cream at the top.
- Sprinkle the top with cocoa and espresso beans (if desired).
- Put the cake in the fridge to harden for a couple of hours or overnight.