Simple and Delicious. This recipe won’t disappoint, we promise!
- 6 slices of our Sliced French Brioche Bread
- 3 Tablespoons of butter 1 tablespoon + 2 Tbsp
- 4 Beaten eggs
- 2 cups milk (or feel free to try half & half or heavy cream if that’s what you have!)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1- Start off by buttering your 8×8 baking dish and breaking up the bread into about 1-inch cubes.
2- Toss the bread into the buttered dish. Melt your remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, and drizzle melted butter over bread pieces and set aside.
3- Create the Bread Pudding Batter Mixture:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Whisk all together
4- Simply pour the egg mixture over the bread pieces and make sure each piece has been covered or submerged to let that bread soak up all the mixture.
5- Toss that baby in the oven and let it bake the bread mixture uncovered for 40-45 minutes at 350º.
Reply below your thoughts on this recipe and let us know if you try it! Remember you can always sub in things like gg substitute and non-dairy milk (if using sweetened milk, reduce sugar to 1/3 cup).